Inspirational

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search: 


SparkPeople.com: Get a 100% FREE Online Diet

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pump...you...up!

I had another good day at the gym yesterday. It was day 4 as we took a break Friday and Sunday.I  completed and tracked 3 cardio exercises and 7 strength exercises athttp://www.sparkpeople.com/ - 90 minutes Upper Body Work Out, 916 calories burned, 15 minutes Cycling 26-31 km/h (bicycling, biking, bike riding) , 409 calories burned, 20 minutes Treadmill - 4 min/km , 658 calories burned; Seated Leg Extension Machine, Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls, Boxer, Assisted Triceps Dip Machine, Preacher Curl Machine, Seated Chest Press Machine, Seated Row Machine

I am seeing more improvement in my shoulders. I am able to put on coat or shirt w/o assistance and I was able to put on a bookbag with very little pain.






No comments:

Post a Comment