Inspirational

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search: 


SparkPeople.com: Get a 100% FREE Online Diet

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Positive Improvement!

As I mentioned, We joined a local gym. Today is the third time we have gone and worked out and I am already noting improvement - in my joints.

My rotry cuffs and my right hip give me trouble in the form of pain and a loss in range of motion. However I am starting to see and feel some improvment. My rnage of motion has increased and the pain level has decreased.

I attribute this not only to the workouts but to the Glucosamin Chondroitin I take as well. I really am thrilled to see improvment in my joints and flexibility.

I may have already mentioned this, but I am seeing an improvement in my energy level as well, frankly I am amazed at the increase and the difference in energy I am experiencing.







John


Fitness Stats for the Day

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens! Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment