Inspirational

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search: 


SparkPeople.com: Get a 100% FREE Online Diet

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Over the hill.

Today's walk was a bit more of a challenge I walked the road beside my house which is up and down hills.

I'm proud of the fact that I walked for the third day in a row. I am well on my way to making this very heart healthy habit.

Today's walk was .7 tenths of a mile about 1400 and a 38 steps took me about 25 minutes the pace was a little slower simply because of the hills I'm guessing.

Today is gym day but there os a conflict of schedule I will not be able to go ; tonight is orientation for my daughters high school.

On another note I'm considering taking a martial art: jujitsu I am planning to go observe a class next tuesday and I'll make a final decision sometime within the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment